The SimSpray™ training system accelerates the learning of fundamental spray painting skills. SimSpray produces a realistic experience in which students reproduce the body positioning and muscle and joint movements required to create the ideal mil thickness on a finished piece. During traditional training, students need to select, move, and mount a part before they practice painting.
SimSpray Paint Simulation
SimSpary is a virtual reality spray painting and coatings simulator manufactured by VR Sim. This state of the art instructional tool trains painters and coaters faster while reducing training costs.
SimSpray produces a realistic experience in which students reproduce the body positioning, and muscle and joint movements required to create the ideal mil thickness on a finished piece. With SimSpray, students' hands-on practice time significantly increases. When coupled with professional instruction, the ability to continually repeat tasks enables students using SimSpray to become more proficient painters in a shorter period of time.
SimSpray is available in two versions; Standard and Industrial. SimSpray Standard includes High Volume, Low Pressure (HVLP) process, used for auto body applications. SimSpray Industrial comes with HVLP, Airless, Air-Assisted Airless and Conveyor Line processes used in industrial coatings applications.
- Touch Screen Monitor - The main interface for running SimSpray. This makes SimSpray easy to navigate.
- SimSpray Case - This portable case makes for easy transport to other training sites.
- Computer - Runs the software which produces the environment and painting processes, and generates defects and overall score.
- Tracking System - Captures the user's head and spray gun movements for real-time interaction.
- Spray Gun - Modified for practicing painting and coating techniques in a virtual reality world.
- Face Mounted Display (FMD) - This device immerses the trainee in the three dimensional virtual spray painting environment.