Simlog's Forklift Personal Simulator puts trainees at the controls of a typical factory forklift with rear-wheel steering. Challenging training scenarios reproduce the productivity demands of modern factory, warehouse and distribution center environments. Our intelligent Instructional Design will guide your trainees through a series of 7 skill-building Simulation Modules that emphasize safety in every exercise.
Heavy Equipment Training Simulators
Now is the perfect time to learn heavy equipment operations. Rising workforce shortages are creating strong demand for skilled heavy equipment operators. More and more students will be trained using the innovative technology of simulation! With 13 simulators, Simlog is at the forefront of affordable PC-based simulation that takes students from the classroom to the virtual work-site as they develop real skills and valuable safety-conscious habits. We offer simulators for forestry, construction, mining and material handling.
Whether you are working in forestry, construction, mining, or material handling, what we do is different, in seven important ways.
- Simlog is the pioneer and global standard in cost-effective training with a product lineup that's growing all the time. So whether you plan to prepare just one Simlog "station", a mobile training unit, or a simulator lab to train many people at the same time, Simlog has the right ingredients and a proven track record!
- Use your own off-the-shelf PC, purchased in your home country and currency. You can even choose a laptop, to make your simulator truly portable.
- When you purchase a software license, that's a one time fee with no ongoing "maintenance" charges. Then when a software upgrade is available (with new functionality providing more operator training help), it can be optionally purchased.
- There are many choices for simulator controls, to suit most every budget. Choose off-the-shelf elements in a "table-top" configuration for pre-screening training candidates, or industrial-strength components and "Operator Chair" for preparing new operators for real seat-time.
- Our simulator controls are multi-purpose. Practically, this means that the very same levers, joysticks, steering wheels, pedals, etc. can be used with many Simlog products, to promote even more cost-effectiveness!
- Save all simulation results in the same database using our Simulation Manager, no matter the Simlog product or the number of (networked) simulators. Just create a login name and password for each "User", and then assign each "User" to a "Class", and begin! We even offer a free "Viewer" for the Simlog database, so that people off-site can monitor the simulator-based training.
- Try before you buy! At Simlog, we offer free software evaluation to let you "test drive" product functionality and double check the suitability of your PC at the same time, all before you buy.
The fact is, our Personal Simulators are easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to look after. That's real value for money.
Simlog's Forklift simulator is the only simulator that was truly designed for vocational programs, and that provides the scope, depth and realism of skills training required in a vocational curriculum.Item Number:FLT
Simlog’s new Backhoe Loader Personal Simulator puts you at the controls of a backhoe loader at work in a typical construction site.Item Number:BHL
Both SAE and ISO joystick patterns are available, and changing the point of view during the simulation is easy with joystick buttons, keyboard function keys and mouse controls.
It's time to look again at the training simulator idea, but in a brand new, cost-effective way to complement, not replace, real seat-time.Item Number:DZR
Simlog's Bulldozer simulation software can also be configured, in order to simulate the behavior of a wide variety of bulldozers. For example, you can use separate pedals for Decelerator and Brake, or just a single pedal that combines both functions, to reproduce the different pedal arrangements found in real bulldozers.
The standard in cost-effective simulation
The simulation software puts you at the controls of a modern twin boom Drill Jumbo in an underground mining tunnel (drift). You can even change the viewpoint during the simulation at the touch of a button!
The simulation software puts you at the controls of an electric rope shovel at work in a typical mine site.
There are eight "Simulation Modules" of increasing difficulty, starting with Controls Familiarization. The final modules combine elements of dipper fill at the rock face, and cab-side or blind-side truck loading. A simulated Mining Truck is built right in, to help teach truck spotting interaction. Key "Performance Indicators" measure how quickly and how carefully the simulated work is performed.
Only Simlog offers the variety of setup options needed to suit your operator training budget.
Simply set up the simulator controls , install the simulation software (in English or French) on your desktop or laptop PC, and begin! The simulation software puts you at the controls of a typical forwarder equipped with an articulated boom, telescoping extension, and free-swinging grapple attachment. You can even change the viewpoint during the simulation at the touch of a button.
Count on Simlog to reduce your training costs and improve your training effectiveness.
The simulation software puts you at the controls of a typical tracked carrier (swing machine) equipped with an articulated boom and free-swinging "dangle-type" harvester head. You can even change the viewpoint during the simulation at the touch of a button. Simply set up the simulator controls, install the simulation software on your desktop or laptop PC, and begin!
While traditional computer-based aids can help you learn about heavy equipment, only 3D simulation technology can help you learn to operate heavy equipment.
Simlog's Hydraulic Excavator Personal Simulator puts trainees at the controls of a modern Hydraulic Excavator in interaction with an articulated dump truck. Using life-like dynamic terrain combined with our intelligent instructional design, your trainees are guided through a series of 12 skill building Simulation Modules.
Personal Simulators for training operators for positions in the mining industry
Modern mining equipment is increasingly complex, costly, and difficult to operate productively. As a result, proper operator training has become everyone's business. The fact is, it takes training to spot a truck and position it for loading under a full bucket. It also takes training to back up a truck just using mirrors under that bucket. Otherwise, your mining operations will suffer from lower productivity, higher fuel costs, increased tire wear, and more equipment maintenance and repair.
Even more operator training help, thanks to NEW functionality!Item Number:MCRA
Simlog’s Advanced Edition puts you at the controls of a modern rough-terrain mobile crane equipped with telescoping boom and jib, and a variety of hook-blocks with best-in-class simulation graphics and physics, slings that go “slack”, and a boom that deflects. And now there’s wind, with parameters to define the direction, strength, and gusting.